Releasing new music products on music distribution platforms helps you quickly reach domestic and foreign music lovers, thereby increasing stream revenue.
Choose a popular music distribution platform that helps your music products attract a large number of music lovers right from the time of release. Let’s dive into the pros and cons of the platforms, thereby finding a suitable landing.
1. Music distribution platform DistroKid
- The release fee on DistroKid is relatively cheap, the annual subscription fee is 19.99 USD.
- DistroKid supports you to publish on many different platforms, typically iTunes, Spotify, TikTok, Tidal.
- Songs released on DistroKid can be removed easily without any fees.
- Support to promote on DistroKid, support to produce Adobe InDesign digital publications on other platforms.
- After being released on Adobe InDesign, within 1-3 days, the song will be posted on other platforms.
- If selling the song rights, you must split the commission back to DistroKid.
- Released only on the platform you initially selected.
2. Tunecore music distribution platform
- Delete uploaded music freely from Tunecore’s repository.
- Support communication and promotion on affiliate channels.
- Customize the song’s disc interface, or create your own poster for a campaign to promote the song.
- The release on Tunecore is performed as soon as you press the publish button.
- Adjust the price of the song or album released.
- The music release fee is moderately high, $9.99 per single and $29.99 per album.
- Publish only on the selected platform.
- Release on other platforms usually takes 3-4 days.
3. Kami Records music distribution platform
- Totally free, no annual fees and no publishing fees.
- Support for quick upload to Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, TikTok, etc.
- Support for copyright protection.
- Once uploaded, the song immediately reaches millions of music lovers.
The Kami Records music distribution service is considered perfect and has no flaws. All genres of music are accepted and young artists are fully supported.